National University of Sciences and Technology: commonly referred to as NUST, is a public research university with main campus in Islamabad, Pakistan and other subsidiary campuses in different cities of Pakistan.
Applying for university is an essential step, every dream is constructed on many bases, and the first most step is choosing up the field, once you choose up the field with balanced criteria, here, another step is required to take, which university you have to go for your course, and according to your field, here you have to make up your decisions like very carefully, decision-making is not an easiest step, but same as it is not that difficult, when you made up the decision carefully and with every characteristic, finance, time, family scenarios and all. After that you will have to prepare for entry test, (If necessary), and just by then you will have an interview, meetings, and so on, when you’ll get selected by the team or faculty, there are further steps of fulfilling the demands of university, all paper works and other kind of major demands.
How to Apply for NUST University?
- Applicants should take note of the fact that only online applications will be accepted.
- filling the application form on given link, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- Applicants can apply for more than one discipline through single registration, however, they will be charged admission application fee for each discipline applied.
- A new and fresh photograph of the candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Applicants, whose final results have not yet been published, will enroll the received percentage, CGPA of the last term or semester.
- The acceptability criteria of the program, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Applicants will not be considered for the programs for which they are not eligible.
- Applicants can deposit the fee online, after taking the print of the challan form in any branch of HBL.
- Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached with the online application. Details of the documents are as under:
- Matric/equivalent certificate.
- Undergraduate degree(s) along with the transcript showing the exact duration.
- Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
- NOC from employer (for employed candidates).
- Experience certificate (for MBA/EMBA candidates).