The Superior College was founded as Superior College in the start of 2000 and it is the project of South Asian Education Promotion Network. In the short span of time, the Superior College earn a great name due to its status of education in the city and in 2003 Superior got NOC from the Govt. of the Punjab. After one year it was recognized as the degree awarding Institute and in 2007 started to open academies in other cities of Pakistan.
1) Obtain Information: Obtain information from admission office/ web site or through a phone call.
2) Get the Prospectus: Get your Prospectus from Admission Office
3) Submit Your Form: Fill in the form completely and attach all required documents along with admission form and submit to the admission office within due date.
4) Get Your Test Card: After the submission of your admission form, make sure that you’ve got your test card and schedule.
5) Qualify Superior Admission Test: The student has to appear in Superior admission test along with entry test card and original CNIC and clear the entry test with minimum 50% marks.
7) Final List: Check your name in the final list of successful candidates, which shall be displayed on the college notice board on the prescribed date.
8) Interview & Enrollment: An Interview panel shall conduct the interview of the candidate and also evaluate the candidate’s past academic record. After getting an acceptance letter for enrollment from Interview Panel, the student shall deposit fee within due dates. Admission may stand canceled in case fee is not deposited on the due date.
9)Payments: Payments shall be made by cash and no personal cheques are accepted. Dues once deposited are non-refundable and non-transferable
To get the entry in Intermediate Part 1, it is necessary for the students that they have passed their matriculation exams with at least 60% marks.
The Superior College, Lahore offers admissions to the students in the following disciplines at the intermediate level.
After the happy conclusion of applying procedure, the selected applicants are required to deposit the fee within the given period of time.