- Al-Hamd Islamic University, Quetta
- (081) 2301777,6,4,3,2,1
- [email protected]
ADMISSION IN THE UNIVERSITY WILL BE OFFERED AS DESCRIBED BELOW:
1. Admission will be open to all without any discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, or gender; provided the applicant fulfills essential terms and conditions enacted by ALHAMD Islamic University management.
2. Admission shall be strictly based on merit.
3. Candidates will be offered admission upon fulfilling fundamental perquisites for the program, as well as qualifying Admission Test followed by an Interview.
4. Every student must provide an affidavit ensuring no intention to participate in political activities including assurance about abstaining from any criminal act (as per law put into operation by the government).
5. During each session, one seat for each of the following categories will be kept reserved.
In order to appear in the Admission Test for a program the candidates must strictly follow criteria prerequisites set by Admission Committee of the university.
1. The Admission Committee will process the application, purely on the basis of merit as determined by the applicants previous academic record and his/her performance in the Admission Test. Being subject to the need and requirement different benchmarks may be assigned to the selection criteria.
2. Admission Committee will evaluate candidates ability, interest, and confidence level in a comprehensive interview.
3. Based on conclusions derived from approved criteria, names of successful candidates in then Interview will be displayed on university notice boards. The applicants securing upper levels will be finally selected, and will be asked to proceed further for registration in the program they applied for.
The candidates must follow the prerequisites criteria set by admission committee for the program in order to appear in the admission test.
1) The Admission Committee will process the applications on the basis of merit as determined by the applicants previous academic record and his/ her performance in the Admission Test. Different weight-age will be assigned to the selection criteria as per the need and requirement of the time.
2) On the basis of the approved criteria, the interview list will be drawn up on notice board.
3) In interview, Admission Committee will analyze candidates ability, interest, and confidence levels. Candidates of high level will be selected and will be invited to register for the course.
Fee Structure for Quetta Campus, effective from Spring-2017 Session